Donating Goods & Gift Aid
By donating high-quality items to St Giles Hospice shops, you can help us raise vital funds for patient care.
Simply bring your unwanted goods to your local hospice shop, or to St Giles’ warehouse in Shenstone near Lichfield.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can help raise even more money by completing a Gift Aid form when you make a donation of goods, enabling St Giles to reclaim tax worth 25p in every £1 received through items sold. You will receive a unique ID number and a Gift Aid card which can be shown each time you make a donation.
St Giles Hospice charity shops are delighted to accept donations of items that are in good condition and good working order, including:
- Clothing, accessories and jewellery
- China, glass, crockery and household items
- Unwanted gifts, small electrical goods and bric-a-brac
- Curtains, table and bed linen, towels and blankets
- Books, CDs, DVDs, toys and games
A collection service for furniture and bulky items is available in the following areas: Ashby, Burton, Lichfield, North Birmingham, Rugeley, Sutton Coldfield, Swadlincote, Tamworth, Uttoxeter and Walsall.
For more information call: 01543 483687
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the following items:
- Fridges and cookers
- Furniture that does not comply with the fire regulations of 1988
You can also email your enquiry to email@example.com