St Giles Hospice accepts firm bookings through the St Giles Hospice website. In making such bookings clients accept our bookings and cancellation policy.
- Cancellation fees – the following charges apply ;
- 11-31 days = 50% of the course fee
- 1-10 days = 100% of the course fee
- Name substitutions can be made at any time before the course without incurring a penalty.
- St Giles Hospice does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Please note that for administration purposes your details will be held on our mailing lists and we may use the information to send you details of our courses. If you do not wish to receive further information from us please advise us.
- St Giles Hospice reserves the right to cancel a course if insufficient bookings have been received. Delegates will be offered a full refund of the course fee.
- St Giles Hospice reserves the right to make changes to the programme.
- St Giles Hospice reserves the right to refuse any booking.