It’s not just your support that matters to us here at St Giles, it’s your stories too. By listening to patients and families, hearing their stories and sharing them with others we can help people to better understand what we do. We can also help reassure those who might be considering using our services.
Click on the links below to read some of our patient stories or fill in our form if you’d like to share your story.
If we’ve supported you or a loved one and you’d like to share your story we’d love to hear from you.
Your stories inform everything we do here at St Giles. They help us connect with our supporters and raise awareness of the work we do.
By sharing your story you could:
- Appear in printed and online promotional material about our fundraising campaigns
- Be photographed or filmed for a social media post or other hospice media
- Have your story shared in talks to staff, volunteers or supporters
- Be invited to appear at or open one of our events
- Have your story featured in the local or national media (newspapers, radio, TV and magazines)
The list is not exhaustive and you will never be asked to do anything you would feel uncomfortable about.
If you’d like to help by sharing your story please fill out the form.