At St Giles we’re trying to break the taboo that surrounds talking about dying and help people to be better equipped to deal with it.
We believe that enabling our communities to understand bereavement is essential so we deliver workshops in workplaces, clubs, schools and other groups.
Our Understanding Bereavement Workshops can be tailored to suit your needs and are available in one or two hour sessions.
· How grief can affect people
· Secondary losses and their impact
· Hints and tips for supporting children
· Supporting staff in the workplace
· Behaviours associated with grief
· Self-awareness – who supports the supporter?
· The importance of signposting
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 434536