COVID-19 UPDATE: From Wednesday 2nd December, our shops will re-open and our property clearance service will restart in line with the latest Government guidance. The health and wellbeing of our staff, volunteers, supporters and donors remains our priority and our team is working hard to ensure we maintain a COVID-compliant service. To find out more about our shops and the necessary changes we have made to this service, please click here. Please bear with us during these unprecedented times and thank you for your continued support.
For our latest statement regarding the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on our shops and hospice services, please click here.
We offer a professional and reliable property clearance service – from selective removal to complete property clearance.
- Free service
- Items sold in our High Street shops or our eBay shop
- Service available by appointment Monday-Saturday
Complete property clearance
- Typically, prices start from £500 + VAT based on a three bedroom semi-detached property
- We take care of all the packing, boxing and removal of both sellable and unwanted items
- Quotation and service available by appointment Monday-Saturday
We pride ourselves as a fully insured, professional and caring established charitable organisation which means you have peace of mind.