Let’s make this a night to remember!
Get ready ladies, Lichfield’s best night out is back on Saturday 22nd June 2019 and promises to be an utterly unique night of music, fun and laughter with friends and family under the stars.
- £16 per person
- Open to ladies aged 13+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult)
- Includes medal and goody bag
- Wing and wand sets available to pre-order (with ticket purchase)
- Memory bubbles available to buy on event day
- 7.30pm start
- Everyone is welcome to join us getting into the party spirit
- Entertainment and refreshments
- Moment of Reflection – join together to fill the sky with bubbles in memory of loved ones
- 10pm start
- 4.5 mile (1 lap) or 9 mile (2 lap) option
- Starts and ends at Friary Grange Leisure Centre, Lichfield
So grab your friends, family and fairy wings and join us for our largest fundraising event of the year in support of your local hospice.
The route is supported by marshals to keep cheering you on and point you in the right direction.
We rely heavily on volunteers to do this and would love it if you could spread the word to the men in your life – dads, brothers, uncles, cousins or friends – to see if they can help!
For more information, email email@example.com or call 01543 432538.
Capturing the moment
Please be aware that all St Giles Hospice events may be photographed or filmed and these images may be used for future marketing purposes.
If you do not wish for your photo to be taken or used please contact a member of the events team on 01543 434496 prior to the event or on 07966394231 on event day.
We’re here for you… because you’re here for us.
By participating in this event you are contributing to the care of local people and their families, living with potentially terminal illnesses.
Your entry fee only covers the administration cost of the Solstice Walk. By asking friends and family to sponsor you, you could raise valuable funds that will help St Giles to continue to provide care and support free of charge to patients and their families.
If you are booking on behalf of another person(s), please complete their booking with their details. This helps ensure accurate administration of the event and that we have a full record of all participants.
For any help or queries with booking please contact 01543 432538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org