Join #TeamStGiles at the Tamworth Gate Gallop
Raise funds as you run by joining #TeamStGiles on Sunday 30th June for the Tamworth Gate Gallop. The event, organised in aid of St Giles Hospice by the Peel Road Runners, is part of the Burton District Summer League.
There’s a run for all the family and you don’t need to be a seasoned runner to take part. Choose from the 10km race, a 4.4km fun run or a shorter kids fun run.
Location: Anker Valley Sports Complex, Amington, Tamworth, B77 3AX.
- £14 entry fee
- An off-road, traffic free race
- Start time 11.15am (race number collection 9am-10.45am)
- Entrants must be aged 15+
- Not suitable for those with disabilities or for dogs
Date: Sunday 30th June
Time: From 9am
Distance: 10km, 4.4km or 600m kids fun run
- £8 entry fee
- A 4.4km run
- Start time 10.15am (race number collection 9-9.45am)
- Entrants must be aged 9+ or accompanied by an adult
- £3 entry fee
- 600m run
- Register on the day between 9-9.30am
- Start time 9.45am
- Parents or guardians are welcome to accompany their children
- Massages available from 9am as well as entertainment, stalls and catering
- Fully marked and marshalled routes
- All entrants will be awarded a finisher medal and goodie bag
- Electronic chip timing for 10km and fun run (collect on event day)
- 10km and fun run presentations from 1pm
- Water station available
- Toilets on-site
- Free parking
Registration closes: midday, Tuesday 25th June.
Please note due to new data protection laws you are no longer able to register a team online. Please encourage each participant within your team to fill out the online form individually. Alternatively if you wish to enter multiple participants please call our supporter care team on 01543 432538. Please make sure you have full details of each participant ready including their name, address, emergency contact details, email address, date of birth and telephone number.