Dates: Various dates between March – October 2024
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £800
Calling all adrenaline junkies!
Take to the skies for St Giles alongside the AeroSuperBatics Team with our third annual Wing Walk event.
Set within a private WW1 airfield in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, simply select a date and join #TeamStGiles for this unforgettable fundraiser.
The experience is available on selected weekdays (also including selected Saturdays) between March – October 2024.
Registration costs £50, with a minimum sponsorship target of £800.
- A fantastic fundraising pack
- A branded St Giles T-Shirt for you to wear during your flight
- Full support from a dedicated member of the fundraising team
- A training and safety briefing upon arrival at Cirencester Aerodrome
- Spectators are welcome (please advise the AeroSuperBatics team if you plan to bring more than 20 people)
- The huge pride in supporting your local hospice
- And of course, a thrilling Wing Walk experience!
We’ll be notified once you’ve signed up and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 432538.
- Minimum age: 18 (no maximum age)
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in (189cm)
- Maximum weight: 14 stone (90kg)
- Participants must be able to climb unassisted to the top of the aircraft
- Participants must meet all of the health requirements (not suitable for those with epilepsy, previous head injury, fainting, fits, any disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, weakness or dislocation of any limb, weakness or injury of the neck, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction)
We’re here for you… because you’re here for us
Louise Lewis, our Events Manager, took to the skies in her first wing walk last month.
Louise said: “Since working for St Giles, I’ve realised just how amazing the hospice is, and what goes into providing such specialised care within our local communities.
“Most people I know have been touched in some way by St Giles, and I want to promote the hospice and hopefully inspire others to fundraise themselves by taking part in a Wing Walk challenge.
“The Wing Walk challenge was so exhilarating and I felt a real sense of pride when I got into the air. I’d recommend everyone to step out of your comfort zone and take on a challenge for St Giles!“